[mythtv-users] mythburn: automagic DVD burning becoming part of Myth soon?

Donavan Stanley GeckoFiend at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 15:57:09 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:20:34 -0400, mark <fairlane at springcom.com> wrote:
> So is programming in C++ so difficult that nobody besides the developers
> can program a DVD burning module for Myth?

Yes. That's what makes us developers.  C++ is one of the harder
languages to learn and program well in.  Combin that with the fact
that you need to learn Qt and the Myth APIs and the barrier for entry
is pretty high.

Converting nuv2disk to a C++ Myth plugin is on my list of things to
do, but my time is limited and I do so little archiving to DVD myself
it's not been a priority for me.