[mythtv-users] Cringely article mentions Myth

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 15:36:34 EDT 2004

ah cool

It seems you need to register as a dealer at their site to see
anything about reselling.  hmm...

I was googleing about c band stuff the other day, and I was realizing
we have an amazing amount of dbv channels here in the us.  now I need
to find somewhere to put a 10 foot dish... (and 2 grand to buy it...
ah well I can dream)

-Nate