AW: [mythtv-users] Bluetooth Question

Renaud Desarzens rde_lists at desarzens.ch
Sat Oct 2 05:41:07 EDT 2004

I for myself already thought about something really cool:

What about a bluetooth capable PDA connected via bluetooth to MythTV
frontend and running some kind of a light MythTV frontend... not for
watching liveTV or recordings (probably bandwith problems) nor for listening
to music but just acting as a MythTV remote. But a two-way remote telling me
what song is being played now with info about time, track, etc. or telling
me on what channel I'm right now, browsing through playlists, recordings,
program guide, ...

No need to have a lcd in your frontend box anymore... your lcd is on the
PDA, some kind of "remote lcd" you can carry with you and thus control your
frontend box.

Just a vision. Unfortunately I don't have any programming skills to do
something like that... so I'll have to wait for it.

Renaud