[mythtv-users] incomplete information from Zap2It DataDirect grabber

Fri Oct 1 19:06:46 EDT 2004

All week my Myth guide has *not* indicated which nfl football games are
going to be shown by my local stations.  It just says "NFL Football"
with no subtitle.  It it still like that today.

If I actually go to http://www.zap2it.com, and bring up my local
listings, it *does* have a subtitle indicating which game is going to be
shown.

I have tried using the "--refresh-second" and "--dd-grab-all" options
with mythfilldatabase, but neither solves the problem.

I have had this problem ever since the NFL football season began.  I
have had to rely on my ReplayTV guide (which also using zap2it as it's
source) to know which games are going to be shown.  I am so invested in
Myth now, that I rarely turn on my ReplayTV anymore - except for
situations like this.

Anyone have any idea why this information is missing?

Thanks,

John