[mythtv-users] Problem w/ multiple files in Mythvideo

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Fri Oct 1 13:01:10 EDT 2004

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I have come across an
unusal problem in MythVideo. I have several video files that are split into
multiple sections. I have it set to load the next one via the options menu
for each file. However, it seems like this only works in Gallery mode. If I
have list or browse mode selected, the file will get to the end, and then
begin replaying itself. Has anyone else noticed this problem, and if so, is
there a way to correct it? I would personally like to use one of the other
modes instead of the gallery. I have tested this extensively with multiple
files, each with the same result.

Nate