[mythtv-users] mythmusic and "various artists" albums

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Tue Nov 30 16:27:21 UTC 2004

#1 is not really practical. You're right, #2 is not friendly at all.
Plus, listing album first is still subject to the duplicate album tag
problem. I think some parts of the music directory I would like to be
shown by artist and the 'various' part of the music directory I would
like to be shown by album. Most music I think of from the point of view
of the artist. However, soundtracks, collections, etc. I tend to think
of in terms of the album itself. It would be cool if mythmusic would
reflect this different thinking somehow. Maybe different settings based
on directory? Thanks for your response.

Curtis