[mythtv-users] MythTv and S-Video -- Worth It?

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Tue Nov 30 13:33:16 UTC 2004

The quality and resolution was perfectly fine for me on a 32" cheap RCA
TV with S-Video before it died :(

I ran the S-Video out of the Pundit at 800x600 for almost a year.  Now
I'm in the market for a new TV, since all I have is a 19" TV being run
off a composite video source.  Interestingly enough, it's still fine.
The fonts are a little hard to read on the "watch recordings" interface
and the EPG menus, but the Titivillus theme helps that...

-Khanh