[mythtv-users] RE: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 136

Gregg gregg at secondwave.com
Tue Nov 30 02:52:31 UTC 2004

I solved the problem I downgraded to an earlier version of lirc 7.0-38 from
7.0-42 and now it works.

-Gregg

Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:31:17 -0800
From: "Gregg" <gregg at secondwave.com>
Subject: [mythtv-users] lirc help
To: <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

I am new to linux.  I set up mythtv using jarods guide fc2.  Everything
works great except.  Mplayer will not play a video when lirc is enabled. If
it is turned on the remote works great, It plays videos recorded by mythtv,
but when I use mythvideo the screen flashes and does nothing.  If I turn
lirc  (/sbin/service lirc stop) then it works using the keyboard.   Any
suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have a pvr250 card.

-Gregg