[mythtv-users] Re: PC to HDTV : GHV-1000 : Opinions anyone?

George Hodge george.hodge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:55:21 UTC 2004

PC,

If you wouldn't mind, could you list the model number for your Sony
HDTV, where you got your DVI-HDMI cable, and the modeline you list.

I will be taking delivery of a Sony LCD rear projection this weekend
and I'm trying to decide whether a DVI-HDMI cable or a "translator"
like the Audio Authority 9A60 (not sure of the model number). How does
text appear on you screen? Is it pretty sharp? I'd like to be able to
use  my TV for casual web surfing and email.

Thanks,

George