[mythtv-users] how to stop emails

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Nov 29 22:50:43 UTC 2004

On Monday 29 November 2004 14:27, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> Brad Grant wrote:
> >How do I stop from receiving an email every time a post is made to this
> > forum?  I am a member so I can post, but I don't want emails.  I'll check
> > the forum when I need info.  Thanks.
>
> This isn't a forum, but a mailing list that has a searchable archive.
> That being said, if you don't want the emails, set your subscription
> preferences to daily and write a rule to delete the message when it
> arrives.

Or even easier, edit your subscription preferences. There's a section that
reads:

"Mail delivery

Set this option to Enabled to receive messages posted to this mailing list.
Set it to Disabled if you want to stay subscribed, but don't want mail
delivered to you... "

The link to get at that configuration is at the bottom of every email on the
list.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com