[mythtv-users] Input connection error, black screen when I watch TV

li Yue frank2u4ever at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:07:10 UTC 2004

Hi everyone:
I really need your help, I work on MythTV for 3 weeks ,my OS is fedora core
2, I still can not make it work,
I had backend setup follow the instructions, I am in Ireland, so there is
no xmltv available, I after the set up, I open the frontend of mythtv in
sound&video options, the mythtv frontend can be opened, then I click watch
tv button, black screen happened, after few seconds, it quit the mythtv
frontend automatically, when I type mythbackend in the terminal, the error
message shows"no input connection" my TV card is winTV card and bt878
supported, it works ok with TV time television, I am using atena not cable,
any little help will be appreciated, if my description is not clear enough,
you can point out and tell me what other information u need to make this
problem clear for you,
SOS, help!help!!!!

regards,
Yue