[mythtv-users] Xine & alsa.spdif + passtrough

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:46:56 UTC 2004

Weird noise (I bet that is the digital data) from analog output.
I have tried configuring the xine with it's  own ui, without any
success with any passtrough enabled configuration. Altho I cannot
see alsa in sound driver selection. oss,  arts and somethign beginning
with letter e. And ofcource file and none, but have not tried those 8).

Well seems to me that Jarod has updated his brilliant howto to FC3, and
I will try to install that one to another HD. Maybe the sound problems will
be corrected in the process 8) .

- McIne -