[mythtv-users] Fedora Myth(TV)ology turns 3

mark mark at onnow.net
Sun Nov 28 13:58:35 UTC 2004

Looks great.  How did you get around the MythDVD issues on FC3?  As i
recall, there was not a MythDVD rpm a couple of weeks back.

Did you upgrade your FC2 to FC3?   Or fresh install?  I don't suppose
you are using LVM on that eh?  Just wondering how FC2 - 3 upgrade goes
when using LVM? ( if you or anyone knows )

No other problems with running FC3 yet?

Thank you,

Mark