[mythtv-users] No sound in LiveTV

Kyle Sexton ksexton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 14:11:29 UTC 2004

Have you made sure that the settings for your soundcard (i.e. /dev/dsp
or whatever) are correct in the MythTV setup portion?  If you've done
that, you might want to try playing recorded programs w/ mplayer to
see if the sound is in the recordings or not (thought I'm pretty sure
it's going to be since xawtv has it).