[mythtv-users] DVD rips ok, but database insert fails

Paul Henninger paul_henninger at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 15:27:12 UTC 2004

Anybody know why this mysql insert would fail? The DVD
rips ok,
but the database doesn't get updated, so I'm left with
a file
that MythTV doesn't know about. Could it be a
configuration
issue with mtd? How does mtd get database parameters?

metadata.o: The following metadata insert failed :
INSERT INTO videometadata
(title,director,plot,rating,year,userrating,length,filename,showlevel,coverfile,inetref,browse)
VALUES
("abc","Unknown","None","NR",1895,nan,0,"/video/movies/abc.vob",1,"No
Cover","00000000", 1);