[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Andrew J ajpalm at optushome.com.au
Thu Nov 25 11:08:06 UTC 2004

True, the statement was 'hopefully' they will have a bigger user base,
and they anit going to happen unless someone buys there boxes!

I seem them at the ihomeshow a while ago and there setup was quite
good.... Very very user friendly.... :)

While 2k is a bit for the box (more like $1700), think of it as
'subscribing' upfront for the data :)

Andrew
(Running a TiVo in OZ)