[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:05:15 UTC 2004

I think many have said they will do whatever is neccassary (within
reason) to get data, including 'subscribing' but I doubt many are keen
on spending approx AU$2000 for a box they can build quite a lot
cheaper, allbeit with more pain (probably).

Besides, D1 are using an Open Source project to pull in a truck load
of their money.  By us just using Myth and reporting issues, we are
helping them :P

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:46:16 +1100, Andrew J <ajpalm at optushome.com.au> wrote:
> > Oh well, it looks like were stuck with d1.com.au for now. While not
> > ideal, at least it does work.
> >
> > If we have problems with d1 later on, then hopefully we will have a
> > bigger user base by then and can argue our case better.
>
> You could always support them and buy a box from them :)

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH