[mythtv-users] Fastforward / Rewind problems

Shawn core at enodev.com
Wed Nov 24 23:38:00 UTC 2004

Notice how this thread ends sooo quickly and quietly, and a thread
starting out asking about running myth on a TiVo (a question answered in
the archives only about a million times) goes on forever.

I can't deny, as much as I like that mythtv is out there and what it
does for me, I despise that somehow valid questions get ignored and
retarded ones (trivial ones which are already answered) get attention.