[mythtv-users] DVD Rewriters recommendation required

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Wed Nov 24 20:17:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

with current prices for DVD-ROMs I would recommend to buy yourself a 2nd
DVD-ROM for that purpose (or how many different regions do you use ?)

If you want DVD-RAM, I can recommend the LG GSA-4120B (or 4160) as it is
cheap and writes well AFAICT.

Has also region free FW on rpc1.org :-)

Schlomo

PS: But, how would one flash the drive on Linux ? My only desktop is a
NFS-rooted diskless linux machine !

--
Regards,
Schlomo