[mythtv-users] Anyone recommend some fully implemented themes?

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 03:02:20 UTC 2004

I use Titivillus-Photo (standard Titivillus with photo-quality images)
on my myth box and I love it.  I don't recall where exactly I
downloaded that from, but I'm sure a quick google on
titivillus-photo.tar.bz2 will turn it up.  I will mention that I was
messing around with both my backend/frontend box and my remote
frontend the other day and I appear to have somehow caused quite a few
of the Titivillus images to go missing, but if you've never used it
before you probably won't even miss them.  Then again, with a fresh
install they'll probably come up just fine.

Brad