[mythtv-users] Re: Problems with lirc and PVR-250 on FC2

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:27:59 UTC 2004

Hi.  I'd just like to chime in that I'm having pretty much the *exact*
same problem as Lane.  If you do manage to get this working I'm very
interested (esp. since it seems I won't be able to use a serial
reciever on this box.)

I have tried lirc 0.7.0 as well as pre7 and pre8, with no luck.  I've
even tried a couple different ivtv versions in case the problem was
there.  I've been suspecting that perhaps the hardware is bad, so I
guess my next step is to try booting into windows and see if it works
there (I almost frogot I even have windows on this box...)

AFAIR, irrecord won't always work for all remote protocols, so this
may be normal beheivior.

 If there's anything else you need just ask.

-Nate