[mythtv-users] Converting a TiVO Series 2 to a Myth Box?

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 14:36:29 UTC 2004

> is there any other solution that isn't
> horribly expensive to getting video back and forth?

You could use an X-Box.  I just modded and installed myth on one last
week.  So far I haven't had any problems with it, and the video is
actually smoother than on my Athlon 2500+, but a new vid card probably
would've fixed that.
You might want to upgrade to 802.11g if you're sticking with wireless, though.
Go to this page for instructions on installing.
bit.blkbk.com

Fred

--
I probably still have a few gmail invites.
Drop me a line (off list) if you'd like an account.