[mythtv-users] Mythmusic visualisations

Combined register at combinedeffort.com
Tue Nov 23 10:45:03 UTC 2004

I modded the gentoo ebuild to include the line below (Thanks Rob), but still no luck.

However, I did notice one/another thing...

I was starting mythfrontend from the commandline on the remote machine via ssh and got the following 'unexpected' message when it started:

Xlib: extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".

I don't know if this is significant... In addition, the Goom visualisation started in the ssh console (using text characters) as opposed to the X display. Is this an X issue?

Cheers,

Rich