[mythtv-users] How to determine Crash Problem

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:25:16 UTC 2004

I believe I was having almost this same problem (see here -- backtrace
included: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/91978 )
I thought it was odd that it was giving errors related to mpeg2video
when I was not recording or playing, until I realized that commercial
detection was running.  I disabled that, and so far it's still running
fine (at least there's no more spamming in the logs.  That also might
explain why it always lasted about an hour and no more.