[mythtv-users] Re: Myth and FC3

Mark L. Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Mon Nov 22 15:30:41 UTC 2004

Well, I'd go FC1 if Jarod Wilson's tutorial for FC2 weren't so darned
good. :-D

I was hoping to (eventually) burn DVDs, watch DVDs, etc on my MythTV
box.... but it wasn't anything terribly important for me. The *only*
reason I downloaded FC3 instead of FC2 is because I figured I may as
well get the latest-- didn't really figure there'd be a huge difference
as far as MythTV was concerned (like I said-- relative amatuer.)

I guess I'll just go FC2 for now....

Thanks,
   Mark