[mythtv-users] getting ir codes from tivo format to work with a lirc transmitter

James Ogle jogle at wetafx.co.nz
Mon Nov 22 05:54:19 UTC 2004

I've been trying to set up the simple ir blaster on my box running
knoppix myth, so I've followed jds's most excellent guide
(http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html)

now I am up to the bit where I need a ledxmitd.conf file, I'm trying to
change channels on a Telstra  Saturn cable box. A bit of googleing found
this file to change channels on a modified tivo box:

http://www.nztivo.net/index.php/Image:MotorolaDTH325-4.tcl

this is jds's example ledxmitd.conf file:
http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/ledxmitd.conf

I was wondering if anyone knows if these can be used with lirc, or if
there is some way to convert them into whatever format they need to be
in to work with lirc.

Cheers
-James

--
                         -- jamesOgle -- models -- wetaDigital --
                                      -- ext4589 -- 04.3875769 --

  ==   Here in the Models Dept, we pride ourselves in the      ==
  ==   sweetasery of both our hand crafted digital models,     ==
  ==   and of our fine line of extreme sporting accessories.   ==