[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend on a laptop

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Sun Nov 21 21:11:09 UTC 2004

You mean like nfs?  I did that with some and then just used mplayer to show
the video

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"