[mythtv-users] mythvideo compile errors on Mandrake 10.1

Malcolm myth at v8-ranger.com
Sun Nov 21 18:41:22 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I setup two myth boxes.  One on Mandrake 10.0 and another on Mandrake 10.1.
The 10.0 box went all the way through without any problems.  On the 10.1 box
myth, dvd module, weather, news etc. all seemed to work fine.  Mythvideo on
the other hand died with the following error while attempting to compile.

videogallery.cpp: In member function `virtual void
VideoGallery::fetchVideos()':
videogallery.cpp:248: error: `ceilf' undeclared (first use this function)
videogallery.cpp:248: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in.)
videogallery.cpp: In member function `void VideoGallery::LoadIconWindow()':
videogallery.cpp:623: error: `floorf' undeclared (first use this function)
videogallery.cpp: In member function `void VideoGallery::positionIcon()':
videogallery.cpp:784: error: `floorf' undeclared (first use this function)
videogallery.cpp:789: error: `ceilf' undeclared (first use this function)
videogallery.cpp: In member function `void VideoGallery::handleDirSelect()':
videogallery.cpp:807: error: `ceilf' undeclared (first use this function)
make[1]: *** [videogallery.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/malcolm/mythtv/mythvideo-0.16/mythvideo'
make: *** [sub-mythvideo] Error 2

I had to edit videogallery.cpp and add an include for <math.h> for it to
compile.

Is this a know problem? or was there something else I did wrong?

Thanks
Malcolm