[mythtv-users] Do Over

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Nov 20 20:10:12 UTC 2004

On Nov 19, 2004, at 6:59 PM, Jonathan Chapman wrote:

> Whats the easiest way to start over?

Reformat and install from scratch. I don't think its necessary, I think
you're just missing something, but if you must, go for it.

> How can I remove all the apt-get packages...

NOT something I recommend someone without a very good grasp of rpms and
dependencies doing. You'll more likely end up breaking more things than
you'll fix, and to do it right, it'd take longer than just

Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...
MythTV Searchable Mailing List Archive