[mythtv-users] RE: Homebrew serial reciever/pci serial card "lirc_serial: IRQ 12 busy"

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 18:58:10 UTC 2004

Yes, I have pretty much the same thing.  I take it, though, that
you're using a standard serial port (as irq3 and io0x2f8 seem to be
the normal values for ttyS1.)  Mine seems to be non-standard.  I was
wondering if the problem might be an irq conflict, and if so, how one
would fix that.  Would this be a better question for the lirc list?

-Nate