[mythtv-users] Upsidedown Open Source

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Nov 19 18:51:31 UTC 2004

>Neil Davidson wrote ..

>> >I'm glad I wasn't the only person that didn't really "get" this.
>>
>> I've read it twice now and still don't have a clue what the point
was....

>Wow, amazing!
>Without pointing finger so many responses.
>
>Sarcasm = To tear the flesh
>
>What surprises me is that so many of you did not re-xmit the massage.

>I guess if it is wrong or correct it should be propagated. Much like a

>techinical error. To educate those so as not to duplicate. Besides
that
>would mean there is interest in corporate America, you know, like
>Microsoft. We know that is not true.
>
>"Upsidedown Open Source" developers is my coin.

What you don't get is that it's not proper etiquette to repost an
*entire*
message unless you are commenting on every part.  You have posted in
the past about building a business model around MythTV.  You don't get

it that this is Isaac's project, and he can do anything he pleases with
it.
If another company pilfers his efforts (and the efforts of the other
developers), they are the ones who will have a rotten soul.  Not Issac

et al.

And keep your friggin' responses in proper quoting format and below 80

characters per line.

Paul

If you have trouble understanding how to post replies to a threaded
e-mail list, refer to http://www.albion.com/netiquette/