[mythtv-users] When does nvram-wakeup run?

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 07:59:30 UTC 2004

Idle timeout: mines set at 50 (this is the time myth will wait for
while doing nothing before it shutsdown)

Max wait for recording: mines set at 15 (means myth wont shutdown if
another recording is scheduled within the next 15mins

Startup before record: mines set at 120 (gives at least
2mins to boot up before a recording)

Wakeup time format:
time_t

Set wakeuptime command:
sudo /usr/local/bin/nvram-wakeup -s $time

Server halt command:
sudo /sbin/shutdown -h 0

Pre Shutdown check-command:
exit 0

Your probably missing the pre shutdown check command.
nvram-wakeup is run by myth just before it shutsdown the machine.

Ash.