[mythtv-users] black border in ffmpeg nuvexport

Jonathan Markevich mythtv at jonandtina.net
Fri Nov 19 02:48:01 UTC 2004

I've asked one or two of you this already, but I really should ask the
whole list...

I'm working on exporting to MPEG using ffmpeg in nuvexport, I can get it
working really fast ( 70-120fps on my Sempron 2400+) but the only
problem I have remaining is that despite the source and the destination
being the same resolution (352x240) the resulting MPG has a black border
all around it - the frame ends up being something like 340x232 or
something odd like that...

Is there a reason for that?  Is there a way to prevent it?

Thanks.