[mythtv-users] mythbackend "hangs"/stops recording

Christopher N. Deckard cnd at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 18 19:33:00 UTC 2004

I think I saw you or someone else mention the >90% disk utilization hang
thing.  However, I think I'm not running into that problem at the
moment:  :-)

mythtv-server:~# df -k
/dev/md1             191304476  13584612 168002152   8% /
tmpfs                   255440         0    255440   0% /dev/shm
/dev/mapper/vg0-media
                      576827944  36982668 533985048   7% /mnt/media

/mnt/media is where all the video goes.

-Chris