[mythtv-users] MythWeb question

mjc mjchiasson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 18:41:10 UTC 2004

I know this might seem a little odd but I was wondering if anyone has
set up their MythWeb server to be accessible from an Internet web
page?

I want to set mine up so that my wife and I can be able to set our
mythbox to record programs while we are away at work.  I have to linux
boxes running on my home lan: one my web server and one my mythbox.  I
am running Myth v.16 right now, and MythWeb is accessible  from any
computer in our house.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas, short of VNC using SSH.
 Thanks in advance.

--

Mark Chiasson
mjchiasson at gmail.com