[mythtv-users] Worthy PVR-250 alternative?

Patrick Van Humbeeck mythtv at b34tz.net
Thu Nov 18 09:37:40 UTC 2004

Hi Kurt,

I just had to search for a while to get one too - indeed they are
available nowhere in shops in belgium these days. I bought my second
pvr250 from LDLC.be, they still have some in stock there. It's a french
site and thus the tuner is a PAL/SECAM unlike the other one I had bought
in a shop in brussels previously (PAL/BG) but it works just a well.
I'd suggest you either wait for the PVR150 to be supported by IVTV (from
the mailing list it seems they are actively working on it so it shouldn't
be too long) or get a 250 from LDLC - these cards are very nice to work
with and have a huge user base on myth in case you need help.

Best Rgds,

Patrick