[mythtv-users] Pundit-R TV-Out quality

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 14:35:00 UTC 2004

I have recently re-installed 0.16 from source using FC2 and the onboard TV-Out on my Pundit-R. Things went smoothly as usuall but now the picture has the blue's and green's all screwed up. This worked fine the first time and I installed everything exactly as before. Just to be sure, I re-installed the ATI drivers again with the same results. The steps I took are:

1) Installed fglrx-3.12 rpm
2) Applied the Fedora Core 2 patch as described at fedorafaq.org/#radeon
3) Then applied the hexedit as described at www.rage3d.com

The picture seems really good except for the blue's and green's. The cables seem to be connected good as well. I'm pretty sure that I'm using the correct options in my XF86Config-4 file. Has anyone come across this problem or any advice?

Dennis