[mythtv-users] 3dfx V3-3500

travis eddy boscotwo at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:59:20 UTC 2004

i also have a V3 3500 and haven't tryed to get it towork, however i have
seen site's on sourceforge.net that have to do with voodoo 3500 drivers for
video 4 linux, you should look it up there. i dunno i bought a wintv-go, but
i think the voodoo's tuner is better. ( it works great under winblows as you
proabably know.

as for the xbox,  all i know is we play halo all the time at my friends (
among other games) and when we watch a recored show we just reboot and there
is a boot menu and goto linux. so it can do both for him.