[mythtv-users] OT HD-3000 RAW?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Tue Nov 16 23:29:36 UTC 2004

> I didn't ask for ucode source, just for programming information (other
> than the driver "source") for the HD-2000.  I was hoping that they could
> at least provide register-level documentation for the card+firmware as a
> unit, but perhaps their binary-only ucode agreements precludes this as well.

 	I didn't even know about the ucode part of it when I asked.  Makes
sense, though, even if it does preclude much tinkering.  What kind of a
response did you get, "Go away, kid, you bother me?"  :)

> Of course, for all I know those agreements may require the ucode to be
> broadcast-flag-ready...

 	If it does there's going to be a lot of pissed hd[23]000
owners/users... me for one after I get around to buying one.

-Cory