[mythtv-users] OT HD-3000 RAW?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Tue Nov 16 20:33:19 UTC 2004

 	I haven't tried emailing them directly on this topic, but Jack did
answer my QAM question fairly quickly.  Although it is an "opensource"
project, I think they're kinda stuck by binary-only ucode agreements.
That's why QAM support is not up to coders.  Tough to randomly twiddle
hundreds to thousands of bytes at random to see if you can make it do what
you want.

 	It'd be worth a shot to give them a holler, I guess.  Probably
wait until the pent-up HD-3000 demand fervor dies down a bit though.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*