[mythtv-users] Re: nuv export speed

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:20:49 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:47:28 -0800, Lonnie Borntreger
<myth at borntreger.com> wrote:
[deletia]
> Other than the SMP, I don't see anything..... unless it's my normal
> nuvexport export choice (and its resolution).  Well, maybe it's in my
> transcode/codecs.  I use transcode, and codecs, from plf.zarb.org (for
> Mandrake) which may (or may not) have some extra "goodies" in it.
[rest deletia]

Wouldn't surprise me if that's it.  There were things I could do in
short-order on my old dual P2-333 machine which I had trouble matching
on 1+GHz single-proc machines.

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.