[mythtv-users] pundit-r + pvr350

Claus M. Christiansen a at skjern-net.dk
Tue Nov 16 17:32:55 UTC 2004

Ryszard wrote:

>Claus, have you got the IR stuff working ?  for the life of me i cant.
> everything seems set up ok, but irw reports nothing,  infact if i
>strace it, it shows:
>
>connect(3, {sa_family=AF_FILE, path="/dev/lircd"}, 110) = 0
>read(3,
>
>my /dev/ bits are there, the processes there , and dmesg shows it hs
>found the card:
>
>lirc_i2c: chip found @ 0x18 (Hauppauge IR)
>ivtv: i2c attach [client=Hauppauge IR,ok]
>lirc_dev: lirc_register_plugin:sample_rate: 10
>
>weird.

I haven't had the chance to try yet, since I got exams tomorrow but I
will give it a go later this week I hope.
Try looking at this:
  http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-November/019431.html
It is a bit old, but at least he got the remote to work...
Let me know how it goes, as I plan to have mine working sone...

Claus