[mythtv-users] LiveTV falls behind

Paul Sykes pdsykes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:22:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am having a problem with my LiveTV falling behind when compared to
real time.  This also manifests itself as a slight drop in the pitch
of the sound on the tv.  I have found some threads along these lines
so far on this mailing list, but have failed to find a solution that
works.

I have two soundcards and it happens on both.
These are:  USB Audio device (Sony CAV-U5), onboarc CMI 8338 soundcard.
I have tried using both of them, and have also tried using different
audio systems, namely ALSA and ARts. but with no success.

I am currently running version 0.15 although am in the process of
upgrading to 0.16 to see if this makes any difference.

If anybody has any other suggestions I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Paul