[mythtv-users] Congress to Make Commercial Skipping Illegal

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:56:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:30:34 +0100, Ryszard <ryszard99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> man, that is unbelievable to me.  totally utterly big brother, and
> timed perfectly, right after the election.

If you're upset about this (and you should be!) then CALL YOUR SENATOR.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

It only takes 30 seconds to tell the Senator's assistant who answers the phone:

"I'd like to urge the Senator, in the strongest possible terms, to
oppose HR 2391 (as reported in the Senate), especially Section 212."