[mythtv-users] Both ATSC and NTSC on HD-3000

Jason potuncle at enjoyingeugene.com
Tue Nov 16 08:50:15 UTC 2004

I posted this question on the forum at pchdtv.com and did not get a
response, so I'm gonna ask here:

I'd like to know if it is possible to have MythTV use both the NTSC and
ATSC tuners of the pc3000 (not at the same time). I have a ASUS pundit,
so I only have 2 PCI slots and one is for my XvMC supporting nVidia
card, so with the HD-3000 in the other one, there is no room for a
NTSC-only card.

  If so, how would I set up MythTV to be able to tune to both ATSC and
NTSC channels?

  Most all of our local stations broadcast ATSC, but a couple are still
NTSC-only.

  Thanks much,

  Jason