[mythtv-users] Underscan/Overscan PVR-350 TV OUT

Mon Nov 15 12:04:44 UTC 2004

Joe,

I tried using ratpoison - it doesnt appear to support x/y positioning
either.

Mind you I didnt change window manager as you suggested - ended up getting
it to work by modifying /etc/X11/xinit/Xclients..

I couldnt get it to work the way you suggested - .xinitrc appears to have no
effect - I assume you mean put this in the home directory of the user who is
logging in to run myth?

help?

M.