[mythtv-users] AC3 passthrough still doesn't work.

Bo Najdrovsky myth at najdrovsky.com
Sun Nov 14 20:26:07 UTC 2004

Yes!  That fixed it!  IMHO, I think this port initialization belongs
into the AC3 passthrough code in Myth, though. I still have to play 720p
programs (FOX) through mplayer rather than Myth internal player because
it's a bit jerky, but all 1080i source material now plays fine, and
passes the AC3 through the spdif out to the receiver.  Thanks for the
suggestion!