[mythtv-users] Frontend crash

Adam Felson a.f.6 at pobox.com
Sun Nov 14 19:18:45 UTC 2004


On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 11:59 -0700, Adam Felson wrote:
> I just installed the CVS version;  the last version I had installed was
> about three weeks ago.
> 
> Somewhere between then and now the frontend's recorded programs listing
> has broken.
> 
> If I now so much as go to "watch programs", and scroll down the recorded
> programs, mythfrontend will crash.  No error message.
> 
Ooops.  I was looking at the wrong log file.  The error mythfrontend
generates before crashing is:

2004-11-14 11:50:22.061 Could not open output.nuv.  4 retries remaining.
2004-11-14 11:50:22.563 Could not open output.nuv.  3 retries remaining.
2004-11-14 11:50:23.065 Could not open output.nuv.  2 retries remaining.
2004-11-14 11:50:23.567 Could not open output.nuv.  1 retries remaining.
2004-11-14 11:50:24.069 Could not open output.nuv.  0 retries remaining.



-- 
Adam Felson <a.f.6 at pobox.com>



More information about the mythtv-users mailing list