[mythtv-users] One problem after another (ivtvfwextract)

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:36:26 UTC 2004

i had problems with this yesterday.  it ended up i had to modify the
ivtvfwextract.pl file and do some stuff manually.  it _is_ doable, but
a real pita.  i ended up unzipping the exe manually, copying the sys
file into the tmp dir, and modifying the perl script so it wouldnt use
the PID in the directory name (the special perl var $$).

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:30:24 +0100, zardoz at zardoz.ath.cx