[mythtv-users] ATI Radeon Linux TV Support

Nezar Nielsen nezar.nielsen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 00:43:56 UTC 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:42:20 -0800, nate s wrote:
> The config file you posted is not really a dualhead setup like I was
> refering to.  What I'm talking about doesn't use ATI's buildt-in dual
> head stuff, so you don't need the connectedmoniters options or

Yeah, I figured that was around where my error was.
Having zero experience with the X config, I chose the easier route and
just tried switching CRT, STV in the ati dual thing, which of course
did nothing good :)

> anything.  Here's an abbreviated example:  (take note of how the
> device section for TV is first, as that means that it will be the one
> to get xv.  It has to do with the order fglrx inits the hardware)

Duuuude, sweeet!

I'll try modifying my existing config like this as soon as I get home
on monday :)

--
Mvh. Nezar Nielsen
http://fez.dk